After learning the Ab Draw to engage deep abdominal muscles, create more difficulty with Partner Resistance.
- Partner A lies on the floor in Ab Draw position, abdominals engaged and back flat.
- Partner B stands behind Partner A in Standing Ab Draw position.
- Partner A extends his arms straight over his chest.
- Partner B places his hands on the wrists of partner B adding enough pressure to challenge Partner A, but not so much that Partner A cannot keep his back flat and arms in position.
- Partner A resists the pressure, keeping his arms straight over his chest and back flat.
- Partners communicate the appropriate level of resistance.
- Partners switch positions, each receiving 30-45 seconds of resistance.